Revlon Lip Butter - Blueberry Pie (007) Swatch Review on deep skintone

I have recently come across Revlon lip butter and ordered some shades online. Looks like they have been in market for quite sometime now. Some of the shades I liked are not available anymore. I am still on hunt for Raspberry Pie, Lollipop and Wild Watermelon.

In this post I am posting swatches of Blueberry Pie #007. I ordered through flipkart with some good discount. They are priced at approx 700 to 750 at different websites. I got mine for 675!


The color is a beautiful warm pinky plum shade. The lipstick tube is beautiful. I liked the formula by looking at the product from the tube. It's really truly buttery. When swatched it just looks like tinted lipbalm. The color is buildable though. This color would vary on different skintone.

 On deep skintone like mine it looks little dull. I wouldn't mind wearing this is as a tinted lip color as casual wear. I love wearing bold colors. I am NC45 but I have gone dark in the last one month and am working on improving the heavy tan and changed skin color. Will share the experience soon.


The color stays on only for couple of hours. I wouldn't call it a lipstick but tinted lip balm. Would I buy this shade again ? No - but something different.

I would be posting pictures about Cherry Tart, Sweet Tart and Sorbet.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top