Guerlain Kiss Kiss Roselip Balm - Crazy Bouquet


This is the second most expensive tinted lip balm that I laid my hands on during last summer and I never had time to sit down and post some pictures about it.

I was only too anxious to try this collection ever since I received the newsletter. The pictures of the product was captivating and so the details.

What it is:
A hydrating and plumping tinted lip balm.

What it does:
This Fall, Guerlain introduces Bloom of Rose, an unexpected, versatile, and ultra-feminine lip collection. Inspired by the natural beauty of the rose, the KissKiss Roselip offers the season’s must-have hues—from charming red to romantic pink shades. Each lip formula is enriched with rose oil extract to hydrate and plump lips, and the balmy texture of this lipstick leaves lips with a light and delicate look. This hydrating and plumping, tinted balm is encased in an irresistible white lacquer case so that it’s the ultimate fashion accessory.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Guerlain imagines KissKiss Roselip, its first hydrating and plumping colored lip balm infused with essential oil of rose. Subtly colored, the lips are adorned with a soft and natural-looking glow. KissKiss Roselip offers six shades for naturally irresistible lips, inspired by the delicate hues of fresh roses.


I got mine from Sephora, and is priced at $37.00. The package is pretty irresistible like their other collection; all in white with golden logo embossed on the cap. I had never seen or tried Guerlain products before.

There were only a couple of shades suitable for deep skintone and I went with Crazy Bouquet. Even though it looks very bright and red in the tube it's sheer on lips. I had mine on with few swipes and build the color. I totally loved wearing it. I could have a whiff of rose each time I open the tube and while applying which disappears soon. The glossy shine wears off in less than an hour. It's deeply moisturizing and light on lips.

 Crazy Bouquet is  a beautiful bright red color, it looks like coral red in the tube and it just looks fine on my NC45 skin. I usually stay away from coral and peach shades but this one was an exception.


I went back and bought Wonder Violette R374 as a gift for my sister and she adored it.

I probably won't buy the same again as it has less wear time and way too expensive besides the product gets over soon.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top