Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm - Mouthwatering Berry on NC45

This has been the most expensive Lip Balm that I have ever paid in my life. I always wanted to have one of those lipsticks from YSL but didn't find a right shade when I visited Sephora so ended up buying this lip balm. This is one among the top rated lip balms, I patted and convinced myself with all good reasons for what I paid the big price.

These are priced at $37 in US not sure if they are available in India, if yes I haven;t found a place Bangalore/Chennai. I would be glad if someone could help me with the locations.

I was awed by the case probably I will preserve it lol. It looks classy with the logo and the color code embossed. Everything has a price, and it's all gorgeous because of the hefty price tag.

Mouthwatering berry is numbered 5, product appears as the same color on the tube. It;s sheer when applied. It's highly moisturizing and has a fruity smell to it. Only disappointment is their staying power, the glossiness fades quickly and the color lasts only for couple of hours without any food or drink. I always carry this around in my purse and the tube is almost empty. If you use this regularly won;t last for more than few months.

I would rate this is 3.5 due to the big cost. Would I buy it again, Definitely yes but a different one.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top