My favourite perfumes for Office/daily use during 2015 !

I go crazy when I find  miniature perfume bottles in store, and I have quite a collection. Some of them are from Estee Lauder, Marc Jacobs, Bvlgari, Gucci etc. I also have small roller ball or spray bottles too. I will do a separate post about it.
For now it's about the perfumes I widely used during 2015 and left with empty bottles now. I have only been using Burberry for years later I started experimenting other brands. I am posting some perfumes from my experience.
 

Marc Jacobs Daisy - Mini perfumes (Daisy EDT, Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT)


I found them in Sephora and bought couple of them as gift. These minis are from their limited edition collection would be on and off, they sometimes mix it up with their other perfumes. These to bottles come for $15, 4 ml each. Ideal to gift, travel, carry around in your bag. I went ahead and kept on my office desk lol. They look cute with the daisy patterned lid. 
The perfume is sweet and alluring with fruity floral notes. It was never over powering. I am allergic to strong smell but this went well.  

Perfume Notes:

  • Daisy EDT - Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods 

    Daisy Eau So Fresh - Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom, Musks, Cedarwood, Plum.




Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP 35 ml


I always wanted to try something from Chanel. They have a wide range perfumes several of them are classics which includes No 5, No19,  Chance, Coco Mademoiselle. I have the habit of buying perfumes in 30 ml and seldom go for 50/75 ml. This would help me finish it fast and try something else. The cost factor also matters when it comes to luxury. Anyways this was a hit, I got compliment in work place and people often asked what perfume I use as it smells really nice. It's feminine and chic. Again not over powering even though it's EDP. It's filled with floral fruity notes. I am not sure about the cost though as I bought this in Dec 2014 in Sephora. 

It's a classic piece and the bottle is still there in my closet I sometime get a whiff of it. I would definitely buy this again. This scent is suitable for all ages.

Notes : Bergamot, orange, jasmine, rose, patchouli, vetiver, white musks, vanilla. 



Christian Dior - Hypnotic Poison EDT - 30 ml


 I adored this perfume bottle every time I visited Sephora or Macys. Dior has some perfumes in similar package Pure Poison, Poison, Dune etc. This comes in a red bottle with purple cap. The bottle itself is Classy, Attractive, Sexy, Seductive and beautiful. The fragrance is all vanilla and soft. It would be a perfect evening perfume for romantic moments. I wear it to work and for other occasions as well. It's worth the money and definitely a good investment.

Notes: Bitter Almond, Caraway Spice, Sambac Jasmine, Cinnamon, Tuberose, Vanilla, Musk, Mosses, Jucarunda Wood.


Style - Hypnotizing. Extravagant. Bewitching.
 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top