MAC Matte Lipstick All Fired Up Swatch on NC45

MAC launched this pretty color in 2015 summer. There were plenty of colors but I bought three of them. I simply fell in love with this color.



 All Fired Up is a retro matte lipstick and MAC refers this as Bright Fuschia Matte. It's obviously fuschia but with bit of red to it. I liked MAC's Ruby woo, and hence went ahead and grabbed this. The formula is very dry and has to be applied using a lip brush. You might want to condition your lip or use lip balm underneath. They settle in lines, and might not be suitable for dry lips. I must say this is a gorgeous shade.

This is now part of MAC's permanent line. It's priced at $17 of course several hundred bucks less when compared to India Price. It stays on me for 5 - 6 hours and sufficient for entire work time.

The appearance vary from light skin tone to deep skin tone.  I love to wear this for photos.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top