Revlon Lip Butter - Cherry Tart (070) Swatch Review on Indian skintone

I could grab Revlon lip butter lipsticks only recently and I was excited to try and it make me say amazing. I grabbed some five colors and choose Cherry Tart as I have some attachment towards red lip color.

They have some nice colors in this collection suitable for all Indian skintone. These lip products are overly priced in India.I bought mine for Rs.675 from Flipkart.

Cherry Tart is a beautiful Red shade in package with little shimmers. The texture is buttery and smooth. It does give decent color pay off in single swipe. Even though it appears tomato red in the tube when applied the color varies slightly on different skintone. That being said this is one shade that suits dark / medium skintone girls who stay away from red yet want to wear red.

The glossiness wears off in less than an hour but the color stays on for 4 - 5 hours even with food/drinks. Perfect for office wear / everyday wear. When I wear one of these lipsticks I totally forget lipbalm as these compensate for both lip balm and lipstick. So grab yours now !!




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top